Utorrent is the most popular BitTorrent client ouside of China. It is a small, Yet feature-filled package. The uTorrent 3.4 Rc1 update, has multiples of new tweaks and features, which now makes it even batter to use. uTorrent has a large feature set holds strong performance, remains stable and has support for older hardware and different versions of Windows.
The features which are present in other BitTorrent clients are here in UTorrent, including scheduling, bandwidth prioritization, RSS auto-downloading and compatibility with BitComet-Mainline DHT.
Utorrent also supports peer exchange and the protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Vuze/Azureus 220.127.116.11 and above and BitComet 0.63 and above).
Unlike many other torrent clients available, UTorrent does not eat away at valuable system resources; in fact, the program typically runs on approx. 6MB of memory. UTorrent is contained within a single executable file, smaller than 1Mb.
- BitTorrent Labs icon to the status bar
- Help menu items for bundle and BitTorrent labs
- Change logging in settings to remove openx
- Keyboard shortcut to refresh ads now
- Overlay image when "i" is hoverd over
- Custom PDD
- Teredo Tunneling / IPv6 support
- UPnP support for all versions fo Windows
- Peer exchange
- Protocol Encryption